Location: Remote or Minneapolis, MN
We are Astro HQ and we build hardware and software tools that unlock creativity and productivity. Tools like:
- Astropad – Software that turns the iPad into a high-end drawing tablet.
- Luna Display – The first hardware solution that turns the iPad into a wireless second display.
We are looking for a Customer Support Manager to help us build a world-class support team. Your primary responsibility will be managing our support operation to ensure it runs smoothly and efficiently to provide accurate, responsive and friendly support. You will manage our existing team, establish processes, and train new members to serve a growing customer base. You will also collaborate with the engineering team to provide valuable, real-time feedback to improve the customer experience.
This job requires exceptional communication skills, strong organizational skills, and a desire to constantly be improving.
- Manage a team of approximately 4 to 5 support professionals
- Develop training materials and videos to bring new team members up to speed
- Build relevant procedures and guidelines for the customer support team
- Maintain our internal and customer facing FAQs and knowledge bases
- Monitor and respond to tickets to make sure we are providing quality responses in a timely manner
- Collaborate regularly with our support team, engineering team, marketing team, and fulfillment center
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong empathy and the ability to see things from the customer’s perspective
- At least 3 years experience working in a customer facing role
- Previous experience leading a team
- Experience diagnosing customer support issues and providing easy-to-follow solutions
- Familiarity with creating procedures and how-tos for both customers and staff
- Knowledge of Mac systems and Apple products
- Previous remote work experience is not required but is a major plus
We are a small, bootstrapped startup founded by a team of ex-Apple engineers. Our tools are used by tens of thousands of creative pros and some of the largest animation studios in the world, and we are just getting started! We are looking for people passionate about building the next generation of tools that unlock creativity to join our team. If this sounds interesting to you, please get in touch!
How to Apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your name and the position you’re applying for in the subject
- Your resume as PDF
- A writing sample of your choosing (can be a cover letter)
- A few sentences on why you’re interested in applying