Location: Minneapolis, MN or Remote
Experience Level: Mid-level
We are Astro HQ and we build hardware and software tools that unlock creativity and productivity. Tools like:
- Astropad – Software that turns the iPad into a high-end drawing tablet.
- Luna Display – The first hardware solution that turns the iPad into a wireless second display.
We are looking for a Logistic & Distribution Specialist connecting with our hardware product Luna Display. You will be handling the operations of getting Luna Display in customer’s hands.
- Handle & cultivate a relationship with current distribution partners.
- Help our customer service team with order fulfillment and related issues.
- Help with expanding product distribution into two new regions: the EU and Asia/Pacific.
- Travel to inspect distribution facility around the world, if needed.
- Explore/Research 3rd party reseller options.
- Oversee and forecast inventory.
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats.
- Street-smart and trust in your guts
- Comfortable negotiating
- Business savvy
- Comfortable with computers and technology
- A process-oriented approach to tasks
- Familiarity with procurement and budgeting concepts
- Comfortable with traveling: “at Home in the World”
- Software: MS Office and advanced Excel
- 2-3 years’ experience serving in a Logistics-related discipline, preferably responding to time-sensitive, zero notice events a plus
- Curiosity in international business development (direct experience a plus!)
About Astro HQ
We are a small (<15 people), bootstrapped startup founded by a team of ex-Apple engineers. Our tools are used by tens of thousands of creative pros and some of the largest animation studios in the world, and we are just getting started! We are looking for people passionate about building the next generation of tools that unlock creativity to join our team.
We are a fully remote company with a small office in Minneapolis, MN.
- Remote work (or our office in Minneapolis, MN)
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive pay + equity
- Health & dental insurance
- Parental leave
- 3 weeks vacation
- Challenging and creative work
- High impact and significant responsibility
How to Apply
To apply please send an email to email@example.com,
Make sure your message includes the following:
- The email title should say: “For Frida Kahlo: Logistics”
- Attach your resume in PDF
- Say where you heard about us
- Tell me about your biggest achievement in less than 50 words.