Location: Minneapolis, MN or Remote
Experience Level: Experienced
We are Astro HQ and we build hardware and software tools that unlock creativity and productivity. Tools like:
- Astropad – Software that turns the iPad into a high-end drawing tablet.
- Luna Display – The first hardware solution that turns the iPad into a wireless second display.
We are looking for a Windows Software Engineer to join our team. You would lead our effort to bring Astropad to the Windows platform. We are looking for someone that is ready for the challenge and wants to make a big impact as part of a small team.
- Develop a plan for making our system cross-platform
- Work on cross-platform infrastructure in both Objective-C and C++
- Build our Windows user interface and corresponding platform layer
- Develop test suites and internal tools
- Collaborate on a daily basis with our engineering team via Slack and GitHub
Skills & Requirements
- Extensive experience developing for Windows
- Familiarity with C/C++ and Visual Studio
- Has some understanding of iOS and Objective-C
- Uses Windows regularly and is deeply familiar with it
- Has experience shipping products
- Self-starter with a passion for product development
About Astro HQ
We are a small, bootstrapped startup founded by a team of ex-Apple engineers. Our tools are used by tens of thousands of creative pros and some of the largest animation studios in the world, and we are just getting started! We are looking for people passionate about building the next generation of tools that unlock creativity to join our team.
We are a fully remote company with a small office in Minneapolis, MN. If this sounds interesting to you, please get in touch!
- Remote work (or our office in Minneapolis, MN)
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive pay + equity
- Health & dental insurance
- Parental leave
- 3 weeks vacation
- Challenging and creative work
- High impact and significant responsibility
Please email your resume and a link to any projects you have worked on that you’re proud of firstname.lastname@example.org