Technical Support Specialist
We are Astro HQ and we build hardware and software tools that unlock creativity and productivity. Tools like:
- Astropad – Software that turns the iPad into a high-end drawing tablet.
- Luna Display – The first hardware solution that turns the iPad into a wireless second display.
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our small and efficient team. Your primary role will be to provide advanced customer support for our new hardware product, Luna Display. You will help to establish processes and procedures to support a growing customer base, including the creation of technical manuals and product guides. You will also collaborate with the engineering team to provide valuable, real-time feedback to improve the customer experience.
This job requires exceptional communication skills, a strong technical background, and a love of solving puzzles. You will…
- Troubleshoot and answer complex technical support questions from Luna Display customers and investigate ongoing issues
- Create and update manuals and how-to guides for Luna Display
- Build relevant procedures for the Luna Display customer support team
- Assist engineers with quality assurance testing
- Collaborate on a daily basis with our support team via Slack
- Excellent written communication skills
- Tenacious problem solver
- Experience diagnosing customer support issues and providing easy-to-follow solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident in creating procedures and how-tos for both customers and staff
- Curiosity for hardware
- 2+ years of IT support experience
- BA/BS degree
- Working knowledge of Github
- Familiarity with Windows
- Knowledge or familiarity with Mac systems and Apple products
About Astro HQ
We are a small, bootstrapped startup founded by a team of ex-Apple engineers. Our tools are used by tens of thousands of creative pros and some of the largest animation studios in the world, and we are just getting started! We are looking for people passionate about building the next generation of tools that unlock creativity to join our team.
We are a fully remote company with a small office in Minneapolis, MN. If this sounds interesting to you, please get in touch!
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive pay + equity
- Health & dental insurance
- Parental leave
- 3 weeks vacation
- Challenging and creative work
- High impact and significant responsibility
Please email your resume and a writing sample to email@example.com