Location: Minneapolis MN, Orange County CA, or Remote
Experience Level: Entry-level
We are Astro HQ and we build hardware and software tools that unlock creativity and productivity. Tools like:
- Astropad – Software that turns the iPad into a high-end drawing tablet.
- Luna Display – The first hardware solution that turns the iPad into a wireless second display.
We are looking for a savvy and self-starting Marketing Coordinator to join our team. As a Marketing Coordinator at Astro HQ, you’d be part of a small and fast-moving team making products that are used by tens of thousands of creators and makers. You would play a big part in supporting the initiatives of the Astro HQ marketing team.
This role requires a high level of organization, attention to detail, and an enthusiasm for our customers. This position involves collaboration in a tight-knit team, but also requires a level of comfort in working independently. The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a creative mind, and an appetite for growth.
The position is available as either remote or can be based out of our Minneapolis, MN office.
- Study how users interact with our products through marketing research
- Explore new ways to engage and identify our target audience
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic from our social network presence
- Spread brand awareness through social media campaigns and strategic partnerships
- Create email campaigns for product promotions
- Write blog posts to educate our customers on new product features
- Assist team members with marketing tasks
Skills & Requirements
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business, communications, advertising, or related field.
- Strong writing capabilities (writing samples will be requested)
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- An eye for design aesthetics
- Comfortable working independently but enjoys collaboration
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS or Adobe Creative Suite
About Astro HQ
We are a small, bootstrapped startup founded by a team of ex-Apple engineers. Our tools are used by tens of thousands of creative pros and some of the largest animation studios in the world, and we are just getting started! We are looking for people passionate about building the next generation of tools that unlock creativity to join our team.
We are a fully remote company with a small office in Minneapolis, MN. If this sounds interesting to you, please get in touch!
- Remote work (or our office in Minneapolis, MN)
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive pay + equity
- Health & dental insurance
- Parental leave
- 3 weeks vacation
- Challenging and creative work
- High impact and significant responsibility
Please email your resume and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org