Location: Minneapolis, MN or Remote
Experience Level: Mid-level
We are Astro HQ and we build hardware and software tools that unlock creativity and productivity. Tools like:
- Astropad – Software that turns the iPad into a high-end drawing tablet.
- Luna Display – The first hardware solution that turns the iPad into a wireless second display.
We are looking for a savvy and self-starting Paid Marketing & SEO Specialist to join our team. As a Paid Marketing & SEO Specialist at Astro HQ, you’d be part of a small and fast-moving team making products that are used by tens of thousands of creators and makers.
You would be responsible for finding and engaging with new customers in our product ecosystem. You would work to develop and manage paid advertising programs, drive website traffic, and optimize conversion rates. This role requires an attention to detail and a desire to bring structure to undefined processes. This position involves collaboration in a tight-knit team, but also requires a level of comfort in working independently. The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a love for data, and an appetite for growth.
- Run paid advertising campaigns across various platforms:
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest)
- Search (Google Adwords, Apple Search Ads)
- Forecast ad investment and return
- Explore new tactics for conversion funnel improvements
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic to our product websites
- Optimize and A/B test websites for maximum conversion
- Track, analyze, and provide regular reporting on KPIs
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to drive media and customer attention in a data-driven manner
- Leverage customer segments for specialized targeting
Skills & Requirements
- BA/ BS degree
- 3+ years of marketing experience with an ecommerce brand
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Facebook Ads Manager
- Comfortable making data-driven decisions
- Experience in product launch and demand generation
- Ability to be a high level thinker in one moment and jump into the weeds the next
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working independently but enjoys collaboration
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, familiarity with Shopify
About Astro HQ
We are a small, bootstrapped startup founded by a team of ex-Apple engineers. Our tools are used by tens of thousands of creative pros and some of the largest animation studios in the world, and we are just getting started! We are looking for people passionate about building the next generation of tools that unlock creativity to join our team.
We are a fully remote company with a small office in Minneapolis, MN. If this sounds interesting to you, please get in touch!
- Remote work (or our office in Minneapolis, MN)
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive pay + equity
- Health & dental insurance
- Parental leave
- 3 weeks vacation
- Challenging and creative work
- High impact and significant responsibility
If you’re interested in this job, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and a note answering these 2 questions :
- Why us?
- Why you?