Go beyond a graphics tablet with Astropad Studio
Astropad Studio turns your iPad Pro into a completely customizable graphics tablet. It’s our highest performance tool for the most demanding creative work.
What is Astropad Studio?
Astropad Studio is our new, flagship edition of Astropad. Over the past two years, we’ve learned a ton about what professional creatives are looking for from a graphics tablet. We’ve taken that feedback and built Astropad Studio to go beyond a traditional graphics tablet.
- Our highest performance tool yet, with lightning fast speeds and crystal clear imaging
- Draw directly into your favorite Mac apps using the precision of Apple Pencil
- Streamline your workflow with features like full keyboard support and Magic Gestures
- Maximize the hardware power of iPad Pro with software designed exclusively for Apple Pencil
$79.99/year or $11.99/month
7 day free trial available.
Astropad Studio is priced as a subscription to better serve our pro customers by giving them the additional features and support that they require while remaining sustainable. Other users may be better served by Astropad Standard which is a one-time purchase of $29.99.
With a subscription users will get:
- Access to the latest version of Astropad Studio
- A monthly update with features and improvements
- Syncing of settings across devices
- Priority creative pro support
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/198755916" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
Magic Gestures Demo
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/198852776" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/198771233" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
(Click here for Dropbox folder with full image downloads)
App Icon (Full Image)
- Liquid Extreme: Up to 5x faster than baseline Liquid
- Keyboard Support: Access our built-in keyboard or use your own bluetooth keyboard
- Wifi & USB: Use your iPad Pro as a graphics tablet plugged in or wirelessly
- Magic Gestures: Create your own gesture shortcuts with touch-Pencil combinations
- Shortcut Sets: Sidebar shortcuts automatically adapt to match whatever Mac app you’re working in
- Stroke Lab: Adjust every element of your stroke to match your unique preferences
BRIAN ROOD, Lucasfilms’ Star Wars Illustrator
“You’ve just raised the bar to the next level. When I tell some of my colleagues about this they are going to freak… seriously. I’m blown away. I’ve been using it every single day and am loving all the new stuff, especially being able to customize all my shortcuts. Instead of always sitting in an office chair and hunching over a computer, I can sit upstairs on the couch. I love the fact that I can get out of the studio and spend the evening with my family. No other app works over wifi – you have to be tethered. If it wasn’t for Astropad, I would still have to be doing work stuff, but I would just be stuck in the office.”
Read our full interview with Brian Rood.
Built by former Apple engineers
Astropad and the underlying LIQUID technology was developed by Matt Ronge and Giovanni Donelli. Matt and Giovanni are long time Mac developers who met while working at Apple in 2006. Matt worked on QuickTime while Giovanni worked on Mac OS X.
Matt and Giovanni were inspired by the original Macintosh and early creative apps like MacPaint that opened up new possibilities. The Astro HQ logo is a play on the Dogcow and a testament to the idea of the computer as a “bicycle for your mind”.
Astropad was launched in early 2015 and is based out of San Francisco and Minneapolis.
Website: www.astropad.com Instagram: @astropadapp Facebook: facebook.com/astropadapp Twitter: @astropadapp
Savannah Reising, Marketing Director